Gruml 0.9.21 is released:
- New: Changed synchronization with Google Reader. Your subscriptions and articles are fetched at first launch. After that initial sync only changes will be loaded from Google Reader.
Download consumption will be reduced and synchronize times will be shorter.
An inital full synch will be performed if you first launch Gruml 0.9.21 even if you’ve used any older version of Gruml before. Depending on the number of feeds in your account this may take some time. The synchronization can be interrupted at any time and will resume at next run of Gruml.
- New: Changed local storage engine. Browsing and offline use are improved.
- New: Social service: Google Buzz
- New: Social service: friendfeed
- New: Social service: Pinboard
- Improvement: Feed favicons are shown in Growl notifications
- Improvement: Jump to next unread item with ⌃ ␣ (will directly jump to next unread article without browsing through article text, as ␣ does.); there’s a toolbar item available as well.
- Fixed: Mark all as read warning could not be supressed
- bug fixes
Download: Gruml 0.9.21