I’ve just released ver. 0.9.7 of Gruml.
- Loading and caching algorithm rewritten: changed method loaded items are displayed and updated, should improve performance and avoid crashing hopefully.
Your feeds are loaded and cached in the background periodically if they update, so performance should be better now.
(Background caching performes if the unread counts change and will treat one feed every few seconds, so please allow some time if you start from scratch)
- More social features: send to Delicious, Digg, Facebook, Instapaper, MySpace, Posterous, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Tumblr and Twitter (see “Article” menu – “Send to”, or contextual menu)
- “Share with note” available now (see “Article” menu)
- Changed dock and menu bar updating
- “Edit tags”: fixed bug in proposal list
- 3-column-view: positions are properly saved on exit
- Article preview: fixed problem header overlapped with content if more lines were displayed
- “Feed” menu:
- Added menu entries and shortcuts to add or remove subscriptions
- Added menu entry and hotkey for “mark all as read”
- Added menu entries for renaming feeds and folders (available if you select a feed or a folder)
- Added menu entries for managing subscriptions to folders and folders to subscriptions (available if you select a feed or a folder)
- More keyboard shortcuts (J,K for example), see menus for details
- Open article’s website in tab or default browser: use return or shift-return to open in a new tab, or in your default browser (see “Article” menu)
- further bug fixes